Call for Abstracts
The Organizing Committee invites InWCCA members and other interested authors to participate in the IOS 2018 programme by submitting an abstract for either oral or poster presentation.
Closing Date Submissions: 15 May 2018
Abstract Notification od Acceptance: 1 June 2017
Notification of presentation date and time: TBA.
Theme Abstract :
- GI stomas
- GU Stomas
- Cancer colorectal
- Pediatric ostomy
- Enterrocutaenous fistula
- Wound care
- Psychological aspect
- Other topic category
Please prepare your abstract according to the following guidelines and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MS Word Font type and size for the abstract: Times New Roman, 12 points.
- Line spacing: single for the whole text.
- The presenting author and co-authors (max 5) are to be included in a separate text box at the end of the abstract page.
- Write structured abstract using sub-headings in italic, e.g. Aims, Methods, Results and Conclusions
- Maximum of 200 words.
- It is the responsibility of the author to ensure that all spelling and grammar is correct.
Accepted abstracts will be published in the Congress Abstract Book.
Email : email@example.com